Today’s software update includes a number of infrastructural changes that will improve performance, stability, and how quickly we can develop moving forward.
In addition to that, you may also notice the following:
- Bet slider and input box usability improvements.
- Splash the Pot chips no longer count towards the maximum bet size in Pot Limit Omaha.
- Changed default visuals for card and table assets.
- Added options for table backgrounds:
- 3 options each for light and dark backgrounds.
- Added new visuals and animations for Splash the Pot, depending on the size of the splash.
- Added new hover and click visuals for bet buttons.
- Split and side pots now animate correctly.
- Improved positioning of bet labels.
- Improved colour marking and visibility of avatars.
- Improved interaction cursors for interactive lobby elements.
- A number of optimisations for improved performance.
- Fixed issue where there were no female avatars/table aliases for opponents.
- A number of fixes for the notification bar.
- Issue that resulted in players being unable to sit back will occur significantly less frequently.
- Various fixes related to the speed of board cards and showdowns.
- Splash The Pot now appears in hand histories.
- Fixed visual bug where table chat messages would show off screen.
- Further improvements made to the In-Play balance section of the cashier.
- Improved disconnection/reconnection functionality.
- Fixed issue where alert sounds were playing for opponent actions in certain scenarios.
- Improvements to the installer and uninstaller.
- Resetting account passwords now functions correctly.
- paysafecard added as a payment option for players in select countries.
- Improved sign-up experience.
- Global Settings menu improvements.
- Added an automatic updater.
We have a page dedicated to our known issues. If you experienced an issue in our software, it would really help us if you report it here: