Along with the highly-requested resizable tables, today’s update includes a number of player experience and technical improvements.
- Players now have the ability to resize tables.
- Tile table layout option dynamically resizes tables based on players’ primary monitor display size.
- An “Apply Size to All Tables” option has been added.
- Mouse buttons are now available to be used as hotkeys.
- Check/Fold hotkey has been added.
- Custom bet and raise hotkeys now allow for values containing up to two decimal places.
- Pre-action buttons now work with their respective hotkey actions.
- Change made to “Players” count in the lobby: if no tables are running at a given stake, this number will only read the unique player count, instead of all waitlist entries.
- The lobby will automatically restore from minimized after a player’s last table is closed.
- Timebank now always automatically enables when players’ Time To Act expires.
- Updated to new chip assets that scale with table sizes.
- Improvements made to seating logic to prevent a situation where some players weren’t seated when tables started.
- Various performance and stability improvements made, particularly in poor internet connection scenarios.
Report an Issue
We have a page dedicated to our known issues. If you experienced an issue in our software, it would really help us if you report it here: