Along with the highly-requested resizable tables, today’s update includes a number of player experience and technical improvements.
- Players now have the ability to resize tables.
- Tile table layout option dynamically resizes tables based on players’ primary monitor display size.
- An “Apply Size to All Tables” option has been added.
- Mouse buttons are now available to be used as hotkeys.
- Check/Fold hotkey has been added.
- Custom bet and raise hotkeys now allow for values containing up to two decimal places.
- Pre-action buttons now work with their respective hotkey actions.
- Change made to “Players” count in the lobby: if no tables are running at a given stake, this number will only read the unique player count, instead of all waitlist entries.
- The lobby will automatically restore from minimized after a player’s last table is closed.
- Timebank now always automatically enables when players’ Time To Act expires.
- Updated to new chip assets that scale with table sizes.
- Improvements made to seating logic to prevent a situation where some players weren’t seated when tables started.
- Various performance and stability improvements made, particularly in poor internet connection scenarios.
Report an Issue
If you experienced an issue in our software, it would really help us if you report it here: