Today’s software update includes several small performance improvements and bug fixes.
*The release on April 29th increased the update frequency for Galfond Challenge results to every 20 seconds (previously 1-2 minutes) along with a few other back-end changes.
- Fixed several client crashes, including some related to use of the hand replayer
- Fixed bug where users could remain in the RESERVED state after being seated
- Various optimizations to improve client performance
- Various server-side optimizations to improve re-buy speeds
- Several improvements to our Universal Seating system
- Several improvements to our Balance system
Report an Issue
We have a page dedicated to our known issues. If you experienced an issue in our software, it would really help us if you report it here: