We offer several payment methods to make a withdrawal at Run It Once Poker, depending on your country.
To make a withdrawal:
- Launch the app and log in to your account;
- From the lobby, click the ‘Cashier’ icon in the left-hand navigation panel;
- Click on ‘Withdraw’.
- Enter the amount you would like to request and then click on ‘Next’.
- You will then be able to choose the payment method your withdrawal will be sent to. (Please read our Withdrawal Policy for more information about which accounts can receive your funds.)
- Click on ‘Request Withdrawal’.
- Your withdrawal request will be sent to our Payment Team and processed within 72 hours.
- We do not have transaction notifications in place yet, however, we do intend to implement them in the future.
We do not charge any fees for withdrawals (or deposits). If your payment provider charges you any fees, it is your responsibility to settle them.
Please read our Withdrawal Policy for more information about which accounts can receive your funds.
The time it takes to process withdrawals depends on the method that you are using.
When withdrawal requests are approved (usually within 3 working days from when the request was initiated), we dispatch your funds – it can then take more time for your account to receive your funds.
You can request a withdrawal from a country other than the one registered in your account. However, before you do so, we recommend you contact our Support Team from your registered email address and provide an explanation. In this way, you will avoid possible problems or delays due to the country mismatch.
If you are receiving an error message stating that your withdrawals (and/or deposits) have been disabled, you should have also received an email explaining the situation and requesting further information.
Please check the inbox of the email address registered in your Run It Once Poker account. If you are unable to find the email in your inbox, please make sure that it is not in your spam/junk folder. If you are still not able to find it, please send an email to [email protected] for further assistance.