As you would expect with any software in beta, we still have some kinks to work out. Here are a few known issues we’d like you to be aware of before you play.
Recent Update Release Notes (Feb. 21)
Recent Update Release Notes (May 29)
Recent Update Release Notes (July 4 & 9)
Recent Update Release Notes (Aug 22)
Sit Back In
On rare occasions, sitting in and manual rebuy controls may be greyed out and not functional for a player session. Logging out and logging back in should resolve the issue.
Sign up Issues
- If your city contains more than one word, please enter just the first word. Sign-up of new accounts fails when the “City” field has two or more spaces. “Frankfurt am Main” or “Newcastle upon Tyne” fail – but “Frankfurt Main” works.
- Your username should not contain special characters and should not exceed 18 characters.
- Your password should have 8 or more characters, upper and lower case letters, and at least one number. It should not contain special characters and should not exceed 20 characters.
- Account Verification – Please note, confirmation emails may not arrive immediately and can take several minutes. If you have completed the verification and you’re still having troubles please contact support.
- If you are from United Kingdom – you currently need to find the country that you reside in, such as Northern Ireland, Wales, England and Scotland
SoundsOn Mac, the alert to notify that the action is on you may not play consistently.
- The modal to manually add money to the table can end up behind the table window.
- Various visual bugs when joining a table mid-hand. These will be fixed at the start of the next hand.
- Betting chip stacking order and sizes aren’t consistent in some scenarios.
- The “net” column is currently not functioning correctly in some situations in the hand history viewer.
Report an Issue
If you have experienced an issue in our software, it would really help us if you report it here: