As you would expect with any software in beta, we still have some kinks to work out. Here are a few known issues we’d like you to be aware of before you play.
- April 21, 2020
- March 24, 2020
- February 27, 2020
- January 16, 2020
- November 25, 2019
- August 22, 2019
- July 4 & 9, 2019
- May 29, 2019
- February 21, 2019
Sit Back In
On rare occasions, sitting in and manual rebuy controls may be greyed out and not functional for a player session. Logging out and logging back in should resolve the issue.
Sign up Issues
- If your city contains more than one word, please enter just the first word. Sign-up of new accounts fails when the “City” field has two or more spaces. “Frankfurt am Main” or “Newcastle upon Tyne” fail – but “Frankfurt Main” works.
- Your username should not contain special characters and should not exceed 18 characters.
- Your password should have 8 or more characters, upper and lower case letters, and at least one number. It should not contain special characters and should not exceed 20 characters.
- Account Verification – Please note, confirmation emails may not arrive immediately and can take several minutes. If you have completed the verification and you’re still having troubles please email support: [email protected].
- If you are from United Kingdom – you currently need to find the country that you reside in, such as Northern Ireland, Wales, England and Scotland
- At times, there may be an issue with community cards not being displayed correctly when moving between hands quickly.
- Currently, no chips are being displayed for the end-of-hand view indicating the winning player.
- The modal to manually add money to the table can end up behind the table window.
- Various visual bugs when joining a table mid-hand. These will be fixed at the start of the next hand.
- Betting chip stacking order aren’t consistent in some scenarios.
- Big Splash hands are not shown in the HH Viewer nor HH downloads.
- Automatic HH download files are saved in the default folder, regardless of which folder is set by the user:
- The default folder is C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\Run It Once Poker\hand_histories
At times, the next hand may start without allowing players adequate time to process a manual rebuy, causing them to sit out. Enabling auto-rebuys will fix this issue.
- The dashboard may not accurately reflect bonus status, although bonuses are being tracked and rewarded correctly.
- It may say users are eligible for the Welcome Bonus when they aren’t.
App Launch Issue (Mac Only)
Anyone launching a previous release of the application on a Mac will experience a freeze. The issue and fix can be found on the following page: App Launch Issue (Mac Only)
Report an Issue
If you have experienced an issue in our software, it would really help us if you report it here: