As you would expect with any software in beta, we still have some kinks to work out. Here are a few known issues we’d like you to be aware of before you play.
- August 5, 2020
- April 21, 2020
- March 24, 2020
- February 27, 2020
- January 16, 2020
- November 25, 2019
- August 22, 2019
- July 4 & 9, 2019
- May 29, 2019
- February 21, 2019
Sign up Issues
- If your city contains more than one word, please enter just the first word. Sign-up of new accounts fails when the “City” field has two or more spaces. “Frankfurt am Main” or “Newcastle upon Tyne” fail – but “Frankfurt Main” works.
- Your username should not contain special characters and should not exceed 18 characters.
- Your password should have 8 or more characters, upper and lower case letters, and at least one number. It should not contain special characters and should not exceed 20 characters.
- If you are from United Kingdom – you currently need to find the country that you reside in, such as Northern Ireland, Wales, England and Scotland
- At times, there may be an issue with community cards not being displayed correctly when moving between hands quickly.
- Currently, no chips are being displayed for the end-of-hand view indicating the winning player.
- The modal to manually add money to the table can end up behind the table window.
- Various visual bugs when joining a table mid-hand. These will be fixed at the start of the next hand.
- Sit Back In: On rare occasions, sitting in and manual rebuy controls may be greyed out and not functional for a player session. Logging out and logging back in should resolve the issue.
- Big Splash hands histories contain limited information.
- Bonuses: It may say users are eligible for the Welcome Bonus when they aren’t.
Report an Issue
If you have experienced an issue in our software, it would really help us if you report it here: