Problems with accessing your account can be caused due to a number of reasons. In this section, we will try to help you identify the possible cause that could be preventing you from accessing your account. If none of the below apply and you are still unable to access your account, please contact our customer support team: [email protected].
Forgot your password
You can reset your password by following these steps:
- Open our software.
- Click on ‘Forgot login details?’ in the Login screen.
- Enter your registered email address and click on ‘Request login details’.
- You should then receive an email with the link to update your password at the email address registered in your account within a few minutes.
- Please follow the link provided in the email we sent and update your password.
- Please keep in mind that the link expires after 24 hours. If you do not update your password within this time, you will need to repeat steps 1 – 4.
- If you request more than one link to update your password, only the last one will be valid.
- If you did NOT receive the above message but instead received any sort of error message, please contact [email protected], including the message or error code received, and we will be happy to help you. In your email, please include your username.
Locked out due to failed login attempts
When logging into your account, if you submit either your username, password or both incorrectly 5 times, your account will be closed for security reasons.
In order to have your account reinstated, you will need to contact [email protected] from the email address registered to your poker account.
Unauthorized use of your account
If you believe that your account has been used without your authorization, you will need to contact our Support for a review of your account. Please provide us with as much information as possible to help us resolve this issue as soon as possible. Please send an email to [email protected].
Verifying your email address
In order to activate your Run It Once Poker account, you need to verify your email address. Before doing so, you will not be able to do anything apart from logging in to your account.
1. After you created your account, a verification link was sent to the email address you entered.
Please note that the link is valid for 24 hours only and it expires after this time. If you have not verified your email address within this time frame, please log in to your account, click on any of the games in the lobby and click on the pop up requesting to verify your email address. You will then be able to request a new verification link.
2. If you have not received the verification link, please check that you have entered the correct email address without any typos.
To update your email address, simply follow these steps:
- Click on your username in the main lobby.
- Select ‘Account’ > ‘Personal Info’.
- Click on the edit icon next to ‘Email’.
- Enter the new email address.
- Click on ‘Save’.
- Verify your email address using the link sent to your new email address.
3. If you registered the correct email address but have not received the verification link, please check your spam/junk mail folder.
For further assistance, please contact [email protected].
To contact our Security team, please send an email to [email protected]. For us to handle your email effectively, please send us an email from the email account that is registered to your Run It Once Poker account.
If you do not have access to your registered email address, please send us an email with your username, registered email address and government-issued photo ID.