Log files are made available locally on your device should you be experiencing issues with our software. Sending us log files that our software generates, makes it easier for us to help you in such cases. Log files will provide us with indicators and any error messages of what may be causing issues.
Retrieving Log files
- Open “My Computer” or “This PC” (depends on your Windows version).
- Double click “Local Drive” -> “Users -> Your user account -> “App Data” -> “Local” -> “Run It Once Poker” -> “logs”. *
- Select all files within this folder.
- Right click -> “Zip files”.
- Send us the new zip file you have just created.
* Should you not be able to see the folder “AppData”, please change the folder option accordingly to make it visible. Click the View tab in any folder window and check the “Hidden items” box.
- Open “Finder”.
- From the window menu, click on “Go” -> “Go to Folder”.
- Type in: “~/Library/Application Support/Run It Once Poker/”. **
- Select all files.
- Right click -> “Compress # items”.
- Send us the newly created zip file.
** Should you not be able to see the folder, you’ll need to enter a couple commands into the Terminal application.
- Click the “Go” menu from your desktop. If you don’t see the “Go” menu, click your desktop background or open a “Finder” window.
- Click “Utilities” and double click “Terminal”.
- Type or paste the following command and run it: “defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES”.
- Type or paste the following command and run it to restart Finder: “killall Finder”. Any open Finder windows will close and reopen.
- Any hidden files and folders will now be visible in their locations in Finder. Hidden files and folders are grayed-out compared to regular files.